I'm a girl from Norway, who likes to draw (as you may see).|
I'm going to be an illustrator one day!
• Name: Isla Nedly
• Age: 15 years
• Gender: Female
• Height: 5.6 (168cm)
• Weight: 57 kg
• Birthday: 11th april
• Nationality: Scottish
• House: Hufflepuff
• Year: 5th
• Wand Ingredients
- Core: Dragon
- Length: 12 ¾ in
- Wood: Ash
- Flexibility: Brittle
1. Tripping Jinx - Nonverbal
Trips the target with a motion of the wand.
2. Repairing Charm - Reparo
Causes a broken object to piece itself back together. In the case of containers, this will not replace anything that was held within. Wands, and most other magical items, can not be repaired in this manner.
3. Dancing Jinx - Tarantallegra
Causes the victim to dance uncontrollably until dispelled, which can prove highly inconvenient for clumsy or unsuspecting individuals.
4. Episkey - Episkey
A simple healing charm, capable of restoring minor injuries. More serious afflictions require greater magic.
5. Silencing Charm - Silencio, Wushengxu, or Upalla
Silences the victim, preventing any form of vocalization. Can be used to disrupt powerful magic that requires a verbal component.
• Personality: Honest | Easily distracted | Impatient | Helpful | Clumsy
Isla is honest in every situation because of her getting a bad conscience really easily, and if forced to lie in a situation she’ll either try to change the subject or just not answer your question. She’s also very honest when asked for personal opinions, and will tell you if you look fat in that dress. When you talk with Isla, be prepared for a sudden change of subject (not because of a uncomfortable question), or that she walk away without saying anything because of something that caught her interest. In class she can be distracted by the smallest of things, and often have to read up on the theory in the evenings to catch up.
If you make her wait for more than 5 minutes, she’ll probably be very irritated and not so happy for the next minute or two. But since she’s easily distracted, she’ll forget about it and suddenly talk about something else.
When you need help she’ll always be there for you if you ask. And if she knows you well, she’ll probably know that you need her help before you even ask. Her mom though her how to be a “gentlelady”(like her mother called it) and will open door for you, lend you her jacket and share her food with you if you’re hungry.
Isla has very bad coordination and balance, which makes her very clumsy. She can stand and the suddenly lose her balance and fall. Often she’ll try to be very elegant when she stands up again, and will pretend that nothing happened. This does affect her flying sometimes, and it makes her very irritated because she loves to fly and has always been wanting to join the Quidditch team.
• Background: Isla was born in Blairgowrie, Scottland and is the second and youngest child in the pour-blood family of four. As young she often played with her older brother Nicol. A game they used to play was “Hide and seek” and Isla has many good memories from this. She’ll probably tell you the story of when she discovered her magical powers. She and her brother played “Hide and seek” as always in the garden. He hid quitely up in an oak tree, and when Isla couldn’t seem to find him and started to grow annoyed, she yelled “Where are you? Give me a hint!!”. The tree started to shake aggressively and Nicol fell to the ground. She was eight at the time, and started to “mase” on everybody in the family to teach her some small magic tricks. Isla is named after the river Isla in Scottland. Her father wanted to call her that, because he used to fish there as a kid with his own father (Billy Nedly, Isla’s grandfather) and had many great memories from these fishingtrips. He tried to have a similar tradition with both Isla and Nicol. But the second time Isla joined a fishintrip she fell in the river when trying to (blabla). Ever since then she has hated both fish and and the river she is named after.
The two weeks before her 11th birthday she would eagerly wait everyday for the Hogwarts letter to arrive, and her mother would talk about how much fun it would be for her and how much she would learn. Isla really admired her mom who could so easily just make something levitate and much much more beautiful magic. Jane went to Gryffindor, so she always wanted to be in Gryffindor her self. The day the letter finally came the family celebrated with Islas favorite tea and cakes.
After shopping together with her mom (getting all the supplies and also her cat, which she named Pomm) and taking the Hogwarts express for the first time with her brother, who were in the sixth grade at the time, the time of the sorting was the next big event. She was very excited and when the hat finally was on her head it said loud and clearly “Hufflepuff!”. For Isla this was a shock, and she became very sad for the next few days and wanted to go home. Even her brother (or Pomm) couldn’t seem to cheer her up. He then sent an owl with the message to their parents, explaining the situation. They responded with a letter saying, “Darling, it will be okay. And some day you will look back at this with a big smile!”. After a while she made some friends and things didn’t seem so bad after all. Over the years she have grown very found of her house and feels like this was the right house for her after all.
Jane Nedly // Mother: 42, Gryffindor. Works at “Tomes and Scrolls”
Gavin Nedly // Father: 45 years, Ravenclaw. Works at The Hogsmeade Post Office harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hog…
Nicol Nedly // Older brother: 20 years, Ravenclaw
Billy Nedly // Grandfather: 85 years, Ravenclaw
• Likes & Dislikes:
+ Her cat, Pomm
+ The oak three in their garden at home
+ Blueberry tea
+ Sleeping with fluffy socks on
- The dark
- When people bite nails
• Elective Classes:
- Care of Magical Creatures
• Extra Curricular: (Optional, no more than two)
- Earth Magic
- Ghoul Studies
- Name: Pomm
- Species: Cat – Norwegian Forest Cat
- Gender: Male
- Personality: Playful | Short tempered | Talkative
Pomm is very found of Isla, and always look forward to play with her in the evenings. He has a bird-toy which she makes levitate around and he will jump and chase it. Isla is actually the only one he really likes. With his short temper you can’t pat him for a long time before you’ll get growled or hissed at, and maybe even scratched. He’ll often find strangers annoying and it will take a long time before he accepts you.
When Isla is around he’s very talkative and likes to talk about his day. She will answer, maybe not understand what he is saying, but they have some sort of a conversation. (Sounding like this: youtu.be/Crfm0gbSNZg )